09 January, 2006

Monitoring



Is done constantly. I did it as a hall monitor, a bus duty monitor, a lunch monitor, we constantly monitored student's behavior, their speech and tried to anticipate problems. We were taught to "monitor and adjust". Today we have some political hacks who are niave, or worse, may have communist leanings. Today I heard that a 1950's singer was involved with giving an award to two convicted and executed spies--Ethyl and Julius Rosenberg. Too bad there wasn't enough monitoring going on then.
This fact leads back to the previous question: Are they naive, political hacks or communists?

See above link, and may I suggest Anne Coulter's Treason.

2 Comments:

Blogger a.k.a. Blandly Urbane said...

Wait!!!! Weren't the "Ethylbergs" just patsies and not really Communist spies?

Yesterday I posted regarding BellSouth's complaint against USAToday and got a comment on it:

"Interesting that they waited a week before responding to the report....but I don't care...I'm with QWest. I do admire your blind trust of the government though. It's so....obeidiant."

Were I a Liberal I would correct his spelling and then call him an "idiot." Instead I thanked him for his "admiration."

The "bergs" are much like the umpteen investigations into the intelligence on Iraq in the run up. It doesn't matter how much truth/reality gets thrown out there.

19.5.06  
Blogger a.k.a. Blandly Urbane said...

Dang, thanks for commenting on multiple posts. You're pulling me into "The Truth" and I'm neglecting DeMediacratic Nation.

Like Blandly said, "A little skepticism is healthy and goes a long way......too many people abuse it and have OD'd"

I would rather believe in something bigger than myself. If some insist on seeing this country through a yardsale purchaed kaleidoscope, I can't help it. It just boggles the mind.

Pat Leahy....is something else.

"Our country! In her intercourse with foreign nations, may she always be in the right; but our country, right or wrong." - Stephen Decatur

19.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home