21 January, 2007

Right of self defense


UPDATE: The following week, this guy <----- has been arrested after "alledgedly" raping a young woman near the USC campus. He, like this other guy has a long string of prior arrests and at least one conviction. Unlike the three accused Duke Lacrosse players, I will not "demand his confession", but will wait for a trial and see what the evidence shows and wait for a jury of his peers to judge him. The only comment is the title of this post, namely, the woman, or anyone else, should have the option to use deadly force to defend themselves from personal attack and/or threat of death.
The link to the story is here:
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5985474&nav=0RaPeUjx
(DNA evidence links 24-year-old to Maxcy Gregg Park rape)



Above is the link to the front page story on 17Jan07.
and another: http://www.wistv.com/global/story.asp?s=5942137

Woman praised for foiling robbery. This guy --->
is wanted in about ten robberies in the last month!

The silly piece of the story are five suggestion if you
are robbed. None include SHOOT the criminal !

Thank goodness we have a strong castle defense law in our state.
As well as a right to carry: http://magyartruth.blogspot.com/2006/06/right-to-carry.html
Otherwise, the ACLU, JJ and Al would be trotting down here accusing the victims of "racial profiling" or something as silly as that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cheif, I really didn't mean to be grouchy! Uh, by the way. I hope I never see him on a lonely street stranded all alone...

21.1.07  
Blogger Chief RZ said...

Linda. Do you have a good profile ID? Your link does not work. Refresh my memory. I don't remember you being grouchy! He should be in jail now on at least one of his ten charges! I hope to attend the hero's ceremony. Sorry, heroines!

Now. I wonder what the reaction would have been had the man done the same thing in defending his own life! Remains to be seen.

21.1.07  
Blogger Chief RZ said...

Linda. Do you have a good profile ID? Your link does not work. Refresh my memory. I don't remember you being grouchy! He should be in jail now on at least one of his ten charges! I hope to attend the hero's ceremony. Sorry, heroines!

Now. I wonder what the reaction would have been had the man done the same thing in defending his own life! Remains to be seen.

21.1.07  
Blogger Raven Calister said...

Read your profile, what do you mean by "animals don't evolve?" Are you claiming that you don't believe in evolution or something?

26.1.07  
Blogger Chief RZ said...

Correct. The theory falls on its face immediately. If evolution were followed, all "lower class" animals would have "evolved" into human beings.... but they some liberals don't like humans. We are "damaging the environment!" I visited your blog. Glad you support our troops and the USA. I see that you are a 19 year old student. I remember those times. We were going to "save" the world. I went to a small poor school district. Many new teachers came too. The next year, 50% of those new, young, idealistic teacheres had quit or left. I stayed on and taught three generations of their residents, an made a difference.
What will you do for the world?

27.1.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home