17 June, 2007

Greatest Father's Day

This Sunday, I spent time with my wife, our youngest son and grandson. We had a wonderful time. At two years old, he is happy, full of life and loved by his father, mother and grandparents. This is what a family is.

I was also very pleased to see Mike Nifong finally receive justice. He intentionally smeared the reputations of three loved children to advance his own political career. Not much different from the Clintons. On several occasions similar despicable characters have tried to associate themselves with me. I refused. I walked away and told them to stay away. These people exist in this world. They have been around since Cain slew Able.

I truly hope that this indictment by the North Carolina Bar and Nifong's disbarrment will finally turn this politically correctness around. A lie is just that and The Truth speaks for itself. "Nifong's early comments about the case – which included a confident proclamation that he would not allow Durham to become known for a bunch of lacrosse players from Duke raping a black girl – were purposefully designed to boost his campaign for district attorney."

I recently saw an old movie with our grandson. The "villan" said, "you children believe everything you see."
Yes.
Children can tell The Truth from lies instantaneously.


I refuse to associate with communists, criminals and liars. "Birds of a feather flock together" was good advice given to me by my mother and grandmother. The message was: stay away from bad people--they only want to get you into trouble and divert attention from their own behavior.

2 Comments:

Blogger C-dell said...

hmm, why did you use the word negro, black or african american will do just fine. You are just as guilty of making this a race thing as them. A woman lied it matters not what her race is she lied her being black is pointless. I am not accusing or in any way being aggressive, but in a very calm normal voice do you have a problem with black peole?

26.6.07  
Blogger C-dell said...

You are right race doesn't matter if you raped a woman whatever race you should go to jail. Real rapist should go and the black woman lied and that is wrong. What my problem is that when anyone makes it a racial issue I just think at this point race should be secondary in and issue

27.6.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home