One poster tried to minimize Hillary Clinton's statements that are clearly communist. So, let me "come clean."
I am Guilty of being:
1. A Boy Scout because I took the Scout Oath and Law and was an Eagle Scout.
2. A patriot because I took the oath to defend the US Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.
3. A Husband and heterosexual, because I was married in a Church and remain married.
4. A Republican because I believe that government closest to the people is best and more representative of those governed.
5. A College graduate because I attended and was graduated (yes, Dr. Savage, I remembered the proper term) three times.
6. A citizen because I pay taxes, vote, and have served on nine jury pools and answered my country in 1969.
7. A member and deacon of Saint Andrews Presbyterian Church because I profess Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
8. An honest person because I tell The Truth to those who understand that language.
9. An American because I not only believe in our Republic based on democratic ideals, but exercise them.
10. An educator because I taught for twenty-nine years during which I encouraged all students to learn and participate.
Guilty is a misnomer unless one believes that the above associations carry a bad connotation. I believe in freedom of association. Being a communist is not illegal in the USA. One can register as a communist, campaign on that ticket (there was one in New York City during the 1960s I think, but you can call me on this), and vote for a communist. That was not my point. My point remains to all who campaign----tell The Truth so we can vote accordingly. Stop trying to mis-lead voters and lie about your true convictions and agendas.
Tell The Truth !