09 August, 2006

Producers and consumers

I am still here, very busy catching up on HPs.

About half of our country are producers. This is, they work. The other half consume what the first half produce.
This is The Truth

I tried to pin down a nurse on one question. What percentage of eligible blood donors did she think even tried to donate blood.
As I have posted before, you will find the answer sad, but low.

This country is at a tipping point. As more people from the Greatest Generation retire, those like myself who were brought up on the idea that work is a good thing to do, the consumer generation (from about 1964 to 1998) may outnumber those who produce goods and services. This problem was caused by liberals and social democrats.

If those consumers vote themselves more of what the producers have worked for, there may be difficult times ahead.

In about 90 days, there will be a general election. Vote to preserve our way of life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Are half of us still producers? I thought it was less than that by now?

I vote in EVERY election in my area. EVERY ONE. PERIOD.

Put up, or shut up, I say.

10.8.06  
Blogger SGlaiser said...

"If those consumers vote themselves more of what the producers have worked for, there may be difficult times ahead."

So very, very true!

Your post hits the nail on the head, again, Chief. Short, sweet, and pointed ...

12.8.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Brooke.... I've also voted in every election. Put up or.... well said!

13.8.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home